How to get rid of this?.To get your pest problem under control, inspection is the first and foremost step.
Assess the situation
Your A.P.C technician will do a thorough inspection of your home—inside and outside. There are several things the technician will do during the inspection:
- Locate areas of American cockroach activity.
- Identify the causes of the American cockroach problem.
- Look for entryways that American cockroaches could be using to get into your home.
Implement a customized solution
Since “cookie-cutter” treatments aren’t always effective, the technician will customize the treatment to the situation. He can select from a variety of tools and techniques to help keep American cockroaches out of your home:
- Exclusion–Nonchemical methods such as caulking or door sweeps help keep American cockroaches from entering your home.
- Landscape modification—If American roaches are living around your home, it may be necessary to remove dead leaves or rake mulch away from the foundation. The technician will point out these opportunities.
- Gel or granular bait—These are applied in areas where American cockroaches will eat them but children or pets cannot reach them.
- Insect growth regulator—Applied into cockroach hiding places, these interfere with the cockroaches’ normal development.
- Residual insecticides—Applied into cracks and crevices, these help keep American cockroaches from hiding in the treated areas. The technician may also apply liquid insecticide outdoors to help keep American cockroaches from coming inside.
Every time the technician returns to your home, he or she will make an inspection. There are several things he will do during the inspection:
- Confirm that previous treatment was effective.
- Check for new American cockroach activity.
- Identify changes to the home or landscape that could make your home vulnerable to American cockroach invasion.
A.P.C can provide the right solution to keep American cockroaches in their place … out of your home. For more information or to schedule an inspection, please contact your local A.P.C branch office.
Convenient, Lasting and Affordable Treatment
A.P.C can work around your schedule. In many cases, treatments will be made on the outside—sometimes with no need for you to be at home.
Keeping American cockroaches out of your home is an on-going collaborative process, not a one-time event. A.P.C’s solution is the ideal way to help keep these pests where they belong—outside your home.
PEST CONTROLCockroaches are the most common insects where we can find in our homes, offices etc.,
If you find any cockroaches or other pest related problems in your home, we offer a call out service to deal with.